Taking Mental Health to the
TeleBehavioral Health provides therapy and visitation services utilizing audio-video and HIPAA compliant computer applications.
TeleBehavioral Health offers remote sessions for clients that do not have easy access to services from qualified counselors in the comfort of their own home or office.
Things to Consider....
- About 10 years of age or older.
- Able to engage in front of a screen for extended periods of time.
- Has Medicaid.
Easy to use video-conferencing platform.
Access to a tablet, computer, or smart phone.
- Access to internet.
- Access to a quite, confidential place.
- Desire to engage through video-conferencing.
- Comfortable engaging with technology.
- Limited access to mental health services.
- Supervised Visits can be held in or out of state.
- Therapeutic Visits must be held in state.